Monday, August 12, 2013

So Many Work To Do This Week...

Hello everyone, so I might be not very active this week, because I have a lot of stuff to do and prepare. This week I need to learn more with Lua maybe I will try to play around with sockets on Lua and start using LuaCurses, because I can't go to Love2D, I need to master Lua I think. Second Hard work is to update Moving@ everyday, this one is hard. When I update it, I need to post this everywhere, that is hard too, but I manage to do that somehow... Last one is tournaments in StarCraft... In this month there will be more tournaments, because host came back from holiday and gonna organize more tournaments. Second tournament is with league, where team is formed and you play for your team. So here is the list what I need to do and prepare for what things, pretty hard huh, and as always thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment