Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Break...

Hello again. I got bored and started looking for another great game engine, for my roguelike, or whatever it will be, and my wishes came true! I found an amazing game engine. It's called "Love 2D". Yeah, the name of it is kinda stupid, but whatever this engine is for rapid development, for example: "Ludum Dare", there are a lot of games made for Ludum Dare with Love2D. By The Way there are some popular games, like Mari0 or hawkthrone, but for me Mari0 is best of the best idea. It is Mario + Portal. You can try it, just google it :D. Thats all from me, wait for some more info what I'm up to with this engine :)

2 comments:

  1. Instead of searching for games, then why don't you give earning money online a shot? Have you heard of binary options? If not you can check the basic 101's at ioption review sites ioptionsreview.com so you can understand some pointers regarding trading the stock market, strategies, making and putting a call and learn how to double your return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the deal for you to advertise it? :)

      Delete